Patagonia is a leader in streamlined design, and their newly-released Middle Fork Waders are a hallmark for that commitment.
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "To say that it was all just a matter of catching fish would be like saying that astronomy is nothing more than noticing the stars.” - Harry Middleton
- "Put backing on your line, even if you never use it. It helps you dream.” - Jimmy D. Moore
- "Hangs, a fat gun-barrel, / deep under arched bridges / or slips like butter down / the throat of the river.” - Seamus Heaney
Lefty: Fly Fishing’s Moonshot Pilot
When we talk about generational changes in fly fishing, and particularly about the irreplaceable and irrepressible personalities who helped ensure the emergence of fly fishing as a popular sport and expanded its influence, Lefty Kreh will be at the top of any list.Read more...
“Ask the Experts”
- How Well Do Fish Recover From Being Foul-Hooked?
- How to Land and Release Fish When Fly Fishing Alone
- Casting Unruly Rigs
- Which Fly Rod Ferrule Is Best?
- Windows of Opportunity
- Picking the Top Five Dry Flies
- Do’s & Don’ts of Guided Fishing Trips
- Fly Casting From a Drift Boat
- How To Decide Fly Reel Size
- Favorite Searching Streamer Patterns
- Reading Water and Finding Fish
- Should I Teach My Wife to Fly Fish?