IF YOU WANT to catch trout with those wet flies in the corner of your fly box, take a few pages from Grandpa's playbook.
Featured Artist: Daniel Brake
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "The fish and I were both stunned and disbelieving to find ourselves connected by a line." - William Humphrey
- "No sport affords a greater field for observation and study than fly fishing, and it is the close attention paid to the minor happenings upon the stream the marks the finished angler." - George M. L. La Branche
- "I distrust experts in general and fishing experts in particular." - W. D. Wetherell
“Ask the Experts”
- Fly Fishing Jazz: Dropping the Bomb and Coming Tight
- The Steeple Cast
- Is There a Secret to Untangling Knots?
- Mending: Upstream or Down?
- Fly Casting From a Drift Boat
- How to Recognize a Problem Bear
- Fly Fishing Jazz: Goin’ to the Water Songs
- Common Sense Fly Fishing: Line Control
- When You’re Not the Only One
- Using Indicator Flies
- Flies for the Trouts