NIMBUS rods are imbued with significantly more power than previous—graphite—generations.
Featured Artist: Tyler Hackett
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "Lotic is lit." (Translation for 50-somethings: "Moving water is really cool." Translation for 60-somethings: "Moving water is far-out." Translation for 70-somethings: "Moving water is fat city.") - Marshall Cutchin
- "One of the components of biological systems worth noting is that the slightness of the signal is no guarantee of the relative magnitude of the effect it has." - Lee Spencer
- "The main reason I fish is that it gives me a chance to explore, and the main reason I fly fish is that it forces me to closely observe and interact with trout in the natural environment." - Greg French
“Ask the Experts”
- Why Do We Have to Tip Guides?
- Hooking Dry-Fly Trout
- Why Fish Double-Taper Fly Lines?
- “Can I Repair a Fly Rod in the Field?”
- Hi-Vis Coachmans For Brook Trout
- Does Bear Spray Work?
- Fly Tying: What Is “Genetic Hackle”
- Four Reasons for Tippets and Tapered Leaders
- Using Indicator Flies
- So You Want to Be a Fishing Guide?
- Imitation or Presentation?
- How Much Backing Should Go on a Trout Reel?