In an excerpt from his new book "The Tug Is the Drug," Chris Santella finds himself stuck with an wheel-less trailer on a steelhead river in prime season.
Featured Artist: Eric Estrada
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- “Early on I decided that fishing would be my way of looking at the world. First it taught me to look at rivers. Lately it has been teaching me how to look at people, myself included.'” - Thomas McGuane
- One must separate the dead knowledge from the live knowledge. - G.E.M. Skues
- “... it takes several years of serious fishing before a man learns enough to go through a whole season with an unblemished record of physical and spiritual anguish.” - Ed Zern
“Ask the Experts”
- Using a Sweep Set
- Bass On Top
- Does Bear Spray Work?
- Fishing High Water for Trout
- A Dropper Fly Mystery
- Sharpening Hooks: Get the Point?
- Using Indicator Flies
- What’s So Great About Single-Hand Spey?
- What’s the Right Length for a Trout Rod?
- Repairing Fly Line Coatings
- Gear: Getting a Bang for Your Buck
- How To Avoid Breaking Fly Rods