Flick had to be cajoled into doing what later became one of the best-selling fly fishing books of all time.
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "It is perfectly true that good fishing is not all luck. But it is just as true that there is no good fishing without some luck.” - Roderick Haig Brown
- "Most fishermen use the double haul to throw their casting mistakes further.” - Lefty Kreh
- "Nothing in this world so enlivens my spirit and emotions as the rivers I know. They are necessities.” - Nick Lyons
“Ask the Experts”
- When The Hatch Is Over
- What’s So Great About Single-Hand Spey?
- Fall Baetis For Trout
- Mending: Upstream or Down?
- How to Plan a Group Trip
- Using the Snap-T Cast to Reposition Line
- Is There a “Correct” Casting Style?
- Fly Fishing Jazz: On False Casting and Overhead Loops
- Muskies: The Cure for Excess
- Which Fly Rod Ferrule Is Best?
- Night of the Hunter
- Fly Fishing Jazz: Sight-Casting in the Argentine Style