Following are three new and improved items, all of which will significantly enhance your time on the water.
Featured Artist: Peter Corbin
"Morning on the Gallatin"
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "The thought of fishing sent me wild with excitement." - George Orwell
- "The first and last object of the fly-fisher is to show as much of the fly to the fish as possible, and as little of everything else." - Francis Francis
- "Above all [flies] chart our deepening understanding of the natural world--of the fish themselves, of their behavior and perception, the items on which they feed, their habitats and the ecosystems of which they are a part." - Ian Whitelaw
“Ask the Experts”
- The Flats-Fishing Ready Position
- Quick and Easy Ways to Measure Trout
- How to Set Fly Reel Drags
- The Art of Small Streams
- The Last Link
- Writing the Rise
- Mending Alternative: the Underpowered Cast
- Presenting Flies Behind a Midstream Rock
- Ask the Experts: Big Fish Edition
- Hooking Dry-Fly Trout
- Fly Fishing Jazz: You Can Always Do Better
- Reel Facts