The new Sage ACCEL series of fly rods offers a lighter, ultra-responsive, and livelier blank with a narrower shaft.
Featured Artist: Martin Simpson
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- “Early on I decided that fishing would be my way of looking at the world. First it taught me to look at rivers. Lately it has been teaching me how to look at people, myself included.'” - Thomas McGuane
- One must separate the dead knowledge from the live knowledge. - G.E.M. Skues
- “... it takes several years of serious fishing before a man learns enough to go through a whole season with an unblemished record of physical and spiritual anguish.” - Ed Zern
“Ask the Experts”
- Which Strike Indicator Should I Use?
- Which Knot: Blood Knot or Surgeon’s?
- Fly Casting From a Drift Boat
- What Line Should I Buy for Fishing Streamers?
- Figuring Out the Local Hatch
- Using a Sweep Set
- Bass On Top
- Does Bear Spray Work?
- Fishing High Water for Trout
- A Dropper Fly Mystery
- Sharpening Hooks: Get the Point?
- Using Indicator Flies