Question: "Please tell us what five dry flies you are never without. That means, if we looked in your fly boxes, what five dries would we be guaranteed to see?"
Featured Artist: Philippe Giroux
"A Beautiful Day in July"
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "Put backing on your line, even if you never use it. It helps you dream.” - Jimmy D. Moore
- "Hangs, a fat gun-barrel, / deep under arched bridges / or slips like butter down / the throat of the river.” - Seamus Heaney
- "Perhaps it's true, as Ecclesiastes claims, that nothing is new under the sun, but as the year turns toward another century, here's hoping the pleasures and gifts that angling brings never end.” - Robert DeMott
“Ask the Experts”
- Which Fly Rod Ferrule Is Best?
- Windows of Opportunity
- Picking the Top Five Dry Flies
- Do’s & Don’ts of Guided Fishing Trips
- Fly Casting From a Drift Boat
- How To Decide Fly Reel Size
- Favorite Searching Streamer Patterns
- Reading Water and Finding Fish
- Should I Teach My Wife to Fly Fish?
- All About Anodized Reels
- The True History of the Switch Cast
- Are Discount Flies a Good Deal?