"I’ve always believed that time speeds up when the fish are eating our flies and slows down at other times, such as during a long meeting at work."
Featured Artist: Galen Mercer
"Morning Fog, Pine Island"
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "Every day I see the head of the largest trout I ever hooked but did not land." - Theodore Gordon
- "There is a lot more going on than meets the eye, or rather than the eye is capable of seeing." - Lee Spencer
- "It has been said that the whole world awaits a good listener, and there is no enactment of that aphorism more powerfully compelling than guided fishing." - Randy Spencer
“Ask the Experts”
- How to Sharpen Fly Tying Scissors
- Fall Trout Fishing: Experts Speak
- About Handmade Fly Rods
- Common Sense Fly Fishing: Line Control
- Which Strike Indicator Should I Use?
- Reel Facts
- Flies for the Trouts
- What’s So Great About Single-Hand Spey?
- Tactics for Wary Trout
- Why Do We Have to Tip Guides?
- Hooking Dry-Fly Trout
- Why Fish Double-Taper Fly Lines?