The Scott "Radian" features titanium-framed SiC stripping guides, reel seats with burled box elder spacers, Portuguese cork, and newly patented Universal snake guides from American maker Snake Brand.
Featured Artist: Katrina Case-Soper
"Czech Mate Nymph"
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "Soon he was in the regular rhythm of it: cast-and-retrieve, step down, cast again. With each movement he felt more of the week's accumulated stress ease out of him, and his spirits rose accordingly." - Steve Raymond
- "It is perfectly true that good fishing is not all luck. But it is just as true that there is no good fishing without some luck.” - Roderick Haig Brown
- "Most fishermen use the double haul to throw their casting mistakes further.” - Lefty Kreh
“Ask the Experts”
- Fly Tying: What Is “Genetic Hackle”
- What’s The Best Tippet-to-Fly Knot?
- Dry Fly Fishing on Small Streams
- Soft vs. Hard Monofilament for Leaders
- How to Weight Nymph Rigs
- How To Unravel Prepackaged Leaders
- Hi-Vis Coachmans For Brook Trout
- Writing the Rise
- Picking Your First Fly Rod
- Ask the Experts: Big Fish Edition
- Presenting Flies Behind a Midstream Rock
- Which Strike Indicator Should I Use?