Jim Barschi Interview: The Scott Fly Rod philosophy, G2s, and how Scott stays on the top of the heap when it comes to finish and performance.
Featured : Lance Marshall Boen
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "Most fishermen use the double haul to throw their casting mistakes further.” - Lefty Kreh
- "Nothing in this world so enlivens my spirit and emotions as the rivers I know. They are necessities.” - Nick Lyons
- "There is a cost to a fish being caught, even if it is promptly released.” - Paul Guernsey
“Ask the Experts”
- How To Hook Fish On Tiny Flies
- Does Bear Spray Work?
- So You Want to Be a Fishing Guide?
- Why Fish Double-Taper Fly Lines?
- Reel Facts
- Getting Started in Streamer Fishing
- “Can I Find Solitude in Yellowstone?”
- Fishing High Water for Trout
- How to Weight Nymph Rigs
- Making an Effective Downstream Drift
- Washing Breathable Waders
- “How Do I Get on a Company’s ‘Pro Staff’?”