Cathy Beck offers a complete introduction to watercraft for fly fishing: what they do, how they work, and which choice is probably right for your style of fishing.
Featured Artist: Luther Kelly Hall
"Rhode Island Surf"
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- “... it takes several years of serious fishing before a man learns enough to go through a whole season with an unblemished record of physical and spiritual anguish.” - Ed Zern
- “It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.” - John Steinbeck
- "I am not against golf, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering trout.... " - Paul O'Neill
“Ask the Experts”
- How To Avoid Breaking Fly Rods
- Dry Fly Fishing on Small Streams
- Fly Fishing Jazz: “Out of the Mainstream”
- 2014 Angling Resolutions
- Using a Sweep Set
- Figuring Out the Local Hatch
- Sending Back the Souffle
- When You’re Not the Only One
- Picking Your First Fly Rod
- Washing Breathable Waders
- Mending Alternative: the Underpowered Cast
- Presenting Flies Behind a Midstream Rock