When choosing your approach, the only skill you really need is your vision and a good dose of patience.
Featured Artist: Daniel Brake
“Fine Lines”Current and quotable.
- "I have learned that I can’t have a viable religion by denying pure science or the conclusions of my own attention to the natural world." - Jim Harrison
- "It is the fisherman's way, exploring, and I shall follow such slim promises until I follow no more trails at all." - Nick Lyons
- "Soon he was in the regular rhythm of it: cast-and-retrieve, step down, cast again. With each movement he felt more of the week's accumulated stress ease out of him, and his spirits rose accordingly." - Steve Raymond
“Ask the Experts”
- Fishing High Water for Trout
- How To Prepare for a Guided Fly Fishing Trip
- Fly Tying: What Is “Genetic Hackle”
- What’s The Best Tippet-to-Fly Knot?
- Dry Fly Fishing on Small Streams
- Soft vs. Hard Monofilament for Leaders
- How to Weight Nymph Rigs
- How To Unravel Prepackaged Leaders
- Hi-Vis Coachmans For Brook Trout
- Writing the Rise
- Picking Your First Fly Rod
- Ask the Experts: Big Fish Edition