New EC Line from Polar Bear Coolers
Polar Bear Coolers has announced the release of their new “EC” line of coolers. The Extreme Chill soft coolers will be available in March of 2015.
Read more in the press release below.
Polar Bear Coolers New EC Line: Leak proof, Sweat Proof, and Now Waterproof!
Polar Bear Coolers, makers of high-quality, performance soft coolers for over a decade, present the all new Polar Bear EC Line. EC stands for Extreme Chill, and for good reason. Our patent pending, close cell foam design allows the Polar Bear EC to keep things colder, longer than ever before. It also offers a dynamic new structure and feel to the product, while making it totally waterproof inside and out.
Feel free to hose it down after your mud bogging excursion. It may look nice on the outside but this cooler is no garage queen. It’s built for adventure! Five years in the making, the EC can take it! The Polar Bear EC puts the knowledge in technology and the craft in craftsmanship. It puts the cool in cooler and it puts the drinks on ice! Clever design integrations, like material blending and reflective space layering, put the EC at the top of the mark for cold chill and ice retention.
Nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear! The Polar Bear EC is a cooler you will be as proud to own as we are to make. It is the most well insulated soft cooler ever made, encompassing a 1.5″ thick close cell foam base, enclosed in a skid resistant rubber bottom saddle, surrounded by a 1″ thick close-cell foam body with complete coverage top to bottom. This makes Polar Bear EC the only “zip down the middle” cooler with this level of insulation and coverage.
Durable, practical and easy to use, the Polar Bear’s unique fold down design combines large mouth, wide-open easy access for maximum storage capacity with the ability to buckle down and tighten up for maximum space to cold-chill retention performance.
The Polar Bear is the ONLY cooler, soft or hard, with this level of flexibility, performance and functionality. Available in March 2015
In the world of soft coolers you are only as good as your liner. The Polar Bear liner is like no other liner you have ever seen. It houses the strongest and most durable TPU liner material conceivable. The Polar Bear Tuff Skin Dura Temp™ liner is eco-friendly and FDA approved for consumer safe perishable storage and consumption.
Our heavy duty welded, leak proof / sweat proof liner is puncture resistant, flexible when frozen, and crack resistant to -70 degrees Fahrenheit making it nearly indestructible. A key factor in maintaining a high-performance soft cooler is keeping it clean. The Polar Bear liner pulls inside out, effortlessly, for easy cleaning and stowaway.
Quick and easy access to the products you have packed inside of your cooler is essential. The standard line Polar Bear EC comes equipped with our heavy duty YKK #10 weatherized, rubber coated, splashguard zipper. This zipper is designed to keep the cold in and hot out.
If you are an aerial stunt pilot, you may need a water tight dive zipper on your Polar Bear Cooler. You are in luck! We offer this option for an additional $100. However, this option will restrict access to internal entry by roughly 9″ making it much more of challenge to get in and out of. But when you are upside down in an airplane you have to weigh out your options. For all others, we recommend you keep your Polar Bear Cooler right side up as our product is designed to have large openings for quick, easy access when stationary and buckle down tight for maximum full coverage insulation while on the move. This is just one of the functions that make the Polar Bear the most versatile, practical and easy to use cooler available, without compromising cold-chill retention. Available in March 2015
Field-tested with dozens of trips down numerous whitewater rivers and cross-country excursions, we know the importance of mobility and perishable preservation. Polar Bear makes mobility easy! The Polar Bear backpack cooler gives you hands free performance with the most cold-chill impact you can own. The Polar Bear backpack is the most highly versatile high performance cooler you can have in your arsenal. Whether you’re packing out wild game from a hunt or packing in the family picnic, hands free mobility and reliability are essential.
Polar Bear gives you it ALL! The Polar Bear EC comes equipped with two aluminum side release buckles that double as bottle openers, eight stainless steel tie downs (four on each side, top to bottom), as well as four carabiner bow tie daisy chains, allowing you to attach the Polar Bear EC to anything that moves. If you can ride it, fly it, float it, rock it, roll it, wheel it, deal it or steal it, this cooler is coming with you!
The Polar Bear EC line will keep ice for days! We field tested the backpack Extreme Chill with a 20lb bag of ice in 90 degree outside conditions over a three day period and still had a quarter of the ice left at the end of 72 hours. No surprise, these are the results we built the EC Line for. It is important to note that this test did not include opening and closing the cooler numerous times as may occur in a real life situation, but you get the idea and we stand behind the results.
Coolers for life! The Polar Bear Cooler is tough, rugged, durable and dependable. Like your dog, this cooler will be your best friend if you take care of it. We are confident you will enjoy years of performance from your Polar Bear Cooler. The Polar Bear Cooler EC Line is available in a variety of sizes and colors to suit a wide range of demands. The new Polar Bear EC Line styles include the Eclipse, Tracker and H2O. The prices range from $75.00 to $180.00 depending on size and style. To find the size and color that suits your needs, visit Polarbearcoolers.com and remember – Nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear!
Polar Bear Coolers: Making the world a cooler place!
- The Polar Bear Eclipse: Utilizes a solar reflective UV 840 denier TPE coated nylon outer shell, making it ideal for those unavoidable direct sunlight activities. It’s going to keep you cold on the hottest days.
- The Polar Bear Tracker: Features Mossy Oak high-grade 1000D coated nylon outer shell. If you are a huntsman, this is the gear for you.
- The Polar Bear H2O: If you love water activities as much as we do, this is the cooler for you. From the beach to the boat to the pool, you will be stylin’ and keeping it cool! Featuring a Tarpaulin outer shell, it’s like your whitewater raft material.
EC Product Line Features
- Most well insulated soft-sided cooler ever made, housing up to 1.5″ close-cell foam with full coverage top to bottom.
- Field-tested to keep ice for up to 3 days.
- Leak proof / sweat proof, eco-friendly, easy to clean, FDA approved TPU liner. Flexible when frozen, crack resistant to -77 F.
- Unique buckle down design allows for easy access and maximum storage capacity.
- 100% waterproof inside and out. Made from all waterproof materials, meaning water will not damage the product in any way.
- YKK #10 water resistant weatherized rubber coated splashguard zipper.
- Skid resistant rubber bottom saddle.
- Top quality shoulder strap and hardware.
- Two aluminum side-release buckles that double as bottle openers.
- Four carabiner bow tie daisy chains (two on each side).
- Eight stainless steel tie downs (four on each side, top to bottom). Will attach to anything!
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors to meet your needs.
- Warranty – satisfaction guaranteed! “If something is not right – you call – we’ll make it right!” – Strud Nash, Founder / CEO
The Polar Bear Backpack will hold 20 lbs. of ice. Or 18 -12 oz. cans and a 10 lb. bag of ice. 12 pack will hold 12 – 12 oz. cans and a bag of ice or 6 quarts of potato salad. 24 pack will hold 24 – 12 oz. cans and a bag of ice or 8 quarts of potato salad. 48 pack will hold 48 – 12 oz. cans and a bag of ice or 16 quarts of potato salad. When you add it all up…that’s a lot of tater’ salad!
Available in March 2015