Tippets: America’s Rudest Rivers, Real Estate: South Africa Lodge, Youth Drawing Contest, Pebble Mine in the Legislature, Land & Water Conservation Fund
- Travel + Leisure might suggest that the rudest people are found in Los Angeles or New York, but the rudest trout can be found in the Henry’s Fork, according to Kirk Deeter.
- In case our readers did not find their dream property on the recent Forbes magazine list, perhaps an 850-acre luxury guest ranch in South Africa fits the bill.
- New Jersey’s Division of Fish and Wildlife, with Trout Unlimited, is hosting a native fish art and writing contest for New Jersey youth in grades 4 through 7.
- Opponents of Pebble Mine are taking their efforts to the Alaska legislature as well as the state courts.
- The Land & Water Conservation Fund, established in 1964, is an important part of conserving public land, resources, and fisheries but has been largely ignored, writes Mario Rivas.
This entry was posted in Tippets
. Bookmark the permalink