Far Bank Enterprises has announced they are seeking a “a visionary marketing expert” to join the Redington team as brand manager.
Read more in the press release below.
Redington Fly Fishing Seeks Brand Manager
The successful applicant must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects and deliver high quality marketing platforms while being simultaneously creative and organized.
Far Bank Enterprise is seeking a visionary marketing expert to join our marketing team as the Redington Brand Manager. As the leader of the Redington brand, you will oversee, strategize, develop and implement all aspects of Redington’s marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate has proven industry knowledge and experience and is a strategic thinker with contagious enthusiasm. Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects and deliver high quality marketing platforms while being simultaneously creative and organized.
Redington is the most forward thinking fly fishing brand in the market. Through disruptive expression, innovation, and quality performance product, we change the paradigm of fly fishing. Redington’s mission is to deepen and cultivate the fly angler’s enthusiasm for fly fishing through products, stories, and activities relevant to their outdoor lifestyle.
Who is Far Bank
Far Bank is an integrated manufacturer and distributor of fly fishing products, including fly fishing rods, reels, waders, lines, leaders, tippet, and performance outdoor apparel. Far Bank subsidiaries operate under the brand names Sage, Redington, and RIO Products. Our core purpose is to inspire, enhance, and preserve the outdoor experience through exceptional products, extraordinary customer service, and integrity, pride, and passion for our work, business, and industry.
POSITION: Redington Brand Manager
Under the direction of the VP of Marketing, the Redington Brand Manager oversees, strategizes, develops, and implements the Redington marketing plan and marketing efforts, including but not limited to all promotions, product launches, dealer support, consumer engagement, advertising, PR, social media, website/interactive, sales collateral, etc. to position Redington as the most authentic, highest quality and best customer service brand in fly fishing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent education
- 5-7 years of experience in developing, marketing and selling outdoor products
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding and ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have strong background and contacts in the fly fish and greater outdoor community
- Knowledge of the fly fishing industry
- Avid Angler a plus
- Salary DOE
- A flexible work environment placing a premium on collaborative interaction in a fun, friendly team atmosphere. Casting fly fishing products on the dock located on the property is encouraged!
- Competitive Benefits package with includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) and Vacation/Sick accrual
Submit your application here.