Tippets: Mark Emmert, Kitchen Vacations, Ocean Fish PH, Nushagak River Closed
- Incoming NCAA president Mark Emmert places “Fly fish all the major trout venues in North and South America” number one in his bucket list of things to do.
- USA Today: A “kitchen vacation” with Nova Scotia Seafood Cooking School at Trout Point Lodge involves salmon, mussels, oysters and lobsters and — for some — trout fishing.
- 60-Second Science from Scientific American: “Fish Fare Futilely in Future pH.”
- ESPN’s Wannabe Trout Bums are back “on tour.”
- Poor returns of Nushagak kings trigger river closure, devastating to some outfitters.