Inside the Box: Korkers River Ops Wading Boots
KORKERS RIVER OPS BOOTS
Korkers calls these new boots “a tactically-inspired wading boot built for guide-caliber performance.” They include the trademark exchangeable soles and feature a sharp design aesthetic.
– OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction options.
– You can choose either of two sole packages: the Felt and Vibram XS Soles, or the Vibram XS Trek and Studded XS Trek Soles
– Traditional laces with locking cleat for a customized bi-zonal fit
– Exo-Tec™ technology provides 360 degrees of molded, abrasion-resistant protection in a flexible, hyper-light package.
– Constructed with all hydrophobic materials for faster drying. Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight.
– Enhanced EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability and support.
– Ankle wrap internal foam padding for added ankle stabilization and comfortable support.
– Specs: 9” height / 3 lbs 6 oz per pair
– Sizes: 8-15 (whole sizes only)
– Extended Warranty: 2 years from the date of purchase.
More info: https://korkers.com/collections/fishi…