Inside the Box: Episode #4 – Boulder Boat Works Pro Guide Drift Boat
Boulder Boat Works Pro Guide Drift Boat: a well-designed polymer-hulled river craft that offers a huge assortment of features and upgrades.
- Polymer hull offers excellent abrasion resistance and long life span
- Comes standard with: rear knee brace, front knee horns, Yeti Roadie 20 rear seat, Sawyer Cobra oar locks, and in-floor anchor system
- Upgrades include: White Ash trim, polymer front bench and ash rails, oarsman’s bench, rod holders, etc.
- Available in high side (shown) and low side models
- Wood trim is kiln-dried North American Ash
- Made in Carbondale, CO
- More info: https://www.boulderboatworks.com/pro-guide-drift-boat/
Subscribe to the MIDCURRENT YouTube Channel and automatically be entered to win monthly prizes!