Inside the Box: Episode #30 – Patagonia Tropic Comfort Hoody II
MARSHALL’S COMMENTS: “I’ve been wearing the Tropic Comfort Hoody II all season and can report that it became a favorite piece of apparel. It’s not only super-comfortable, it gives great sun protection while keeping me cool. Thumbs up on this one. If you have any questions about it please add them to the comments.”
PATAGONIA TROPIC COMFORT HOODY II
A lightweight, comfortable and fast-drying fishing and travel hoody with 50+ UPF sun protection and odor control for extended wear in hot and humid weather.
– Classic hoody silhouette with generous hood designed to fit over a baseball cap
– This product: Mako Blue with Fitz Roy Tarpon on back
– HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
– Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
– Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
– Relaxed fit
– 235 g (8.3 oz)