Inside the Box: Episode #26 – Taylor Anthem Fly Rod
A value-priced fly rod that is a complete overhaul from the company’s earlier Clearwater rods.
TAYLOR ANTHEM FLY ROD
Die-cast, non-CNC manufacturing makes a super-lightweight reel that is distinctive and affordable.
– Medium action/ Mid curve
– Engraved burl wood spacer
– Raw unsanded blank with durable clear coat
– AA High-grade cork handle with composite accents
– Light weight (5wt — 2.9oz)
– Light grey cordura tube with dividers
– Dark titanium snake guides and ceramic stripping guides
– Alignment dots with rod length and weight on ferrules
– 8wt salt-water safe with aluminum spacer
– Available in 3wt, 4wt, 5wt, 6wt, 8wt
$269 ($279 for 8-weight)
More info: https://www.taylorflyfishing.com/anthemrod