Hardy Reels Win at IFTD
With a reliable and easy-to-use cassette locking system and attractive design features, the Hardy CLS Fly Reel collection won “Best Freshwater Reel” at the International Fly Tackle Dealer Show in Reno last week.
Read more in the attached press release.
Hardy CLS Fly Reels with Best of Show “Best Freshwater Reel” at Fly Tackle Retailer in Reno 2012
Practical, reliable cassette reel with a stunning aesthetic design. Includes the Hardy line ID system and our Hardy designed and developed cassette locking system (CLS) – this innovative feature instantly locks/unlocks the spool into place at the flick of a switch, yet reduces the stress placed upon working parts within the system to a minimum.
• Centralized twin Rulon disc drag for smooth, powerful line control
• Large arbor design for rapid retrieval and minimal line memory
• Large backing capacities
• Hardy fly line ID system – mark the spools with the line type using supplied pins
• 6061 bar stock aerospace grade aluminum construction, fully anodized
• Tool-less conversion from left to right hand wind
• Modified poly carbonate spools with captive release
• Supplied with three spools and sufficient ID pins to make up three lines
• Supplied with Hardy neoprene reel & spool case
|Product Code||Spool Code||Capacity (Yds)||Weight (oz)||Diameter (in)||MSRP ($)|
|Ultralight 5000 CLS|
|HEUL010||HSUL010||DT5 + 65m||8.73||4.1||259.00|
|WF7 + 70m|
Ultralight 7000 CLS
|HEUL020||SUL020||DT7 + 97m||9.45||4.3||289.00|
|Wf9 + 105m|
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Thanks for your support.
Hardy North America Ltd