Tippets: Cat's Paw Knot, Rookie Guide Advice, Bristol Bay Fly Fishing Academy, "Exuberant" Casting, FR&R's Digital Trout Annual
- The little-known Cat’s Paw knot: an excellent choice for improving backing-to-fly-line connections.
- Arkansas guide John Berry has some good advice for rookie guides: forget about becoming rich, be punctual, and safety is your most important job.
- Bristol Bay Fly Fishing Academy connects Nushagak kids with the prospect of guiding fly fishermen.
- City council relegates Michigan’s Lafarge Lake fly fishers to a park corner: “A few people have been a little more exuberant with their casting than maybe they should be.”
- Fly Rod & Reel puts out Digital Trout Annual.