New for the 2014 season, William Joseph Fly Fishing has announced the release of five new pack designs.
Read more in the press release below.
William Joseph Releases Five New Packs for 2014
From William Joseph:
West Jordan, UT – William Joseph Fly Fishing, long known for innovative yet practical fishing packs and accessories has released five new carrying systems for the 2014 season. The latest lineup from William Joseph includes three dedicated chest packs and two multi-functional pieces to fit a variety of needs and purposes.
The new 2014 packs are as follows:
- Release – The Release is a magnetic closure chest pack with AirTrack™ Breathable Suspension and a blissfully comfortable shoulder harness system with integrated water bladder capabilities Retail: $79.95
- Cinch – The Cinch is made of high tenacity 900 Denier Nylon with an integrated rod tube hauler and a multitude of uses. The Cinch is capable of acting as a chest pack, a fanny pack or a sling pack Retail: $42.95
- Sprint – The Sprint is a particularly light-weight chest pack, weighing in under a pound, yet still containing all the function you would expect from William Joseph Retail: $69.95
- Path – The Path contains easy to see through panels for increased organization as well as AirTrack™ Suspension, an integrated tippet dispenser and the ability to convert from a chest to lumbar pack Retail: $69.95
- Escape – The Escape is the ultimate in a simplistic, yet functional, chest pack with tons of storage in both front and back and all the features of the rest of the 2014 line Retail: $99.95
Always fishing and continuously progressing, William Joseph continues to focus on exceptional quality, continuing innovation, unmatched performance and as always the only unconditional lifetime warranty in the industry.