Seven cities, locations and dates for the 2014 Fly Fishing Show season have recently been announced by producer Chuck Furimsky. The 2013 tour saw growth for the shows in attendance and exhibitors, Furimsky reports—“a remarkable 10.1% over 2012.”
Read more in the press release below.
For Immediate Use
FLY FISHING SHOW’S 2014 DATES, SITES SET
SOMERSET, Penn. – With exhibit materials from the last Fly Fishing Show season barely packed away, 2014 dates and locations have been announced by producer Chuck Furimsky.
“All locations remain the same, but we are shifting the Winston-Salem Show to a Friday-Saturday event since Sundays are generally considered a ‘church and family day’ in the area. On Friday, many businesses – financial services, high-tech, education – traditionally close for the weekend by early afternoon; we believe the show will definitely get a stronger first day crowd to exceed Sunday attendance.” said Furimsky.
2014 dates and locations:
- Denver, Colo. – January 3-5, Denver Merchandise Mart;
- Marlborough, Mass. – January 17-19, Royal Plaza Trade Center;
- Somerset, NJ – January 24-26, Garden State Exhibit Center;
- Winston-Salem, NC – February 7-8, Benton Convention Center;
- Lynnwood, Wash. – February 15-16, Lynnwood Convention Center;
- Pleasanton, Calif. – February 21-23, Alameda County Fairgrounds; and
- Lancaster, Penn. – March 1-2, Lancaster County Convention Center.
During the 20 day, seven cities 2013 Fly Fishing Show season, attendance increased “a remarkable 10.1% over 2012. But perhaps of greater interest is that 28.5% of attendees purchased multiple day admission tickets; and exhibitor booths were 100% sold out,” according to Furimsky.
Exhibitor booth space for all 2014 show dates is now available for reservation at (866) 481-2393 or email@example.com
The Fly Fishing Show
531 North Center Ave. Suite 102
Somerset, PA 15501
Toll Free: (866) 481-2393
Bennett J. Mintz PR/Adv.
22370 Mission Circle
Chatsworth, California 91311
818.718.8566 818 648 6168 Cell