LifeProof presents its next generation case for the Apple iPhone 4/4S. It is waterproof, dustproof, snowproof and shockproof and is the only iPhone 4 case currently on the market that lets users take advantage of every innovative feature with such full protection.
The slim-profile case easily slips in and out of pockets and case works whether it’s used in a boat or kayak, on the trail or crossing a field, in the mountains, or riding on pavement.
Ultra-flat screen protector makes operating and interacting with the iPhone 4/4S highly responsive without the need of a separate screen protector. CrystalClear double anti-reflective coated camera-grade glass lens delivers sharp eight-megapixel images, with accurate camera flash operation.
- HD videos can be taken everywhere – underwater, in dirt, on snow – with full shock and impact protection even on pavement.
- Underwater protection up to 2M/6.6’ depth. (Optional adapter even allows for use of waterproof headphones.)
- The case is tested to military specifications for shock and impact resistance.
- Patent-pending Sound Enhancement System (SES) improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
- Optimum performance and reception of the iPhone 4/4S dual antenna design is ensured.
LifeProof cases are available for sale at $79.99 on the company’s website at www.lifeproof.com and Best Buy, AT&T and RadioShack retail outlets across the U.S.