Upcoming Fly-Fishing Books
- The Perfect Cast: A Celebration of Fly Fishing, by Tom Quinn will be released on November 1, 2011. The book is an “Inspiring collection of three centuries of angling stories and art.” Tom Quinn is the editor of Country Landowner magazine and the author of numerous books.
- Fly Fishing North Carolina, the latest in the No Nonsense Fly Fishing Guidebook series, by Anthony Vinson Smith is set to be released on November 1, 2011. Smith is an outdoor and feature writer for Greensboro, North Carolina newspaper News & Record. He has also been published in magazines such as Fly Fish America and Steelhead Fly Fishing Journal.
- A Practical Guide to Fishing Flies, by Martin Ford will be released on November 16, 2011. The book is a visual directory with expert advice on choosing and using the right fly. Martin Ford is the editor of Britain’s Carpworld and has been published in numerous angling publications.
- Fly Tying with Common Household Materials, by Jay “Fishy” Fullum, provides invaluable advice on appropriate fly-tying material substitutions one can find at home. The book will be released on November 22, 2011. Fullum authors the Creative Tying column in Fly Tyer Magazine and has written three books including Fishy’s Flies and Fishy’s Favorites.
- Fly Fishing the Seasons in Colorado, by Ron Baird, is set to be released on December 20, 2011. Baird sets out to explain seasonal effect on fly-fishing in the Centennial State. Baird is a retired journalist who has authored three books including Fishing Colorado.
This entry was posted in Books
. Bookmark the permalink