Report: Most Anglers Don't Use Social Media

This is icon for social networking website. Th...

Image via Wikipedia

A report just released by outdoors research firm Southwick Associates says that 64 percent of anglers and hunters are not using social networking sites to obtain outdoor information. But the networking site of choice for the other 36 percent is Facebook.
According to the results of Southwick’s Angler Survey, “Anglers … prefer Facebook. More than 22 percent of those who participated in the AnglerSurvey.com poll said they used Facebook. YouTube came in second at 11 percent and MySpace was popular with 8 percent of those polled. LinkedIn was favored by 3.6 percent of respondents while 2.5 used Twitter.”

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
This entry was posted in Commentary, Media & Entertainment, Other News. Bookmark the permalink.